Lawsuit Loans on Dog Bite Cases
Are you currently involved in a dog bite, dog attack or dog mauling lawsuit? If you or a loved one has suffered serious injury from being attacked by a dog and you need money now, pre settlement funding from Lawsuit Loan HQ can provide you with immediate cash now.
Non-recourse dog bite lawsuit loans give you immediate access to a portion of your future settlement money now and only needs to be repaid when your case settles. With LLHQ there is no credit check, no upfront fees and no monthly payments and you only repay the money after you win your case. If you lose or your case doesn’t settle, you get to keep the money and owe nothing.
This could be for monthly bills and other basic living expenses, emergency travel, vehicle repairs and so on. A personal injury settlement loan can give plaintiffs and their families the money they need to regain control and finally get their lives back on track.
Some of the more serious injuries include:
- Scarring to the face, neck, hands and arms
- Crushed and broken bones
- Lacerations and torn flesh
- Rabies and other infections
- Brain injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Nerve injuries
Dog Bite Statistics:
- Approximately 316,200 dog bite victims are treated in hospital emergency departments each year
- Approximately 750,000 dog bite victims require medical care each year
- In 2015, more than 28,000 reconstructive surgery procedures were performed because of dog bites
- 5,900 letter carriers were bitten in 2012
- Dog attack victims in the US suffer over $1 billion in monetary losses every year
- The average cost of a dog bite-related inpatient stay was $18,200
- Dog bites and other dog-related injuries cost homeowners insurance liability companies more than $686 million in 2017, with the average claim costing $37,051
Dog Bite Fatalities:
- 39 U.S. dog bite-related fatalities occurred in 2017; pit bulls contributed to 74% (29) of these deaths
- During the 13-year period of 2005 to 2017, canines killed 433 Americans; two dog breeds, pit bulls (284) and rottweilers (45), contributed to 76% (329) of these deaths and 35 different dog breeds contributed to the remaining 24% of fatal dog maulings
Just like plaintiffs involved in car accidents and most other personal injury lawsuits, it is not unusual for dog bite victims to struggle financially while they undergo extensive medical treatment and wait for their lawsuit to settle.
Pre settlement funding can effectively remove the need to settle early by giving you the financial stamina to stay on top of your bills and stay in the fight so you can receive the full compensation you deserve for your injuries.
The Power of Pre Settlement Loans
Like a lot of other things in life, settling a dog bite lawsuit is all about money.
Right or wrong, you’re not getting your former, uninjured self back. Fair and unfair become relative terms, blame and fault are measured in degrees and you’re never, ever going to get a real apology. Instead, you’re going to get a check; hopefully a big one.
For insurance companies, it’s not about fair and unfair either. It’s about money; specifically, THEIR money. Their only goal is to identify the absolute least amount of money it is going to take to get you to sign a release and go away.
To that end, insurance companies will employ all manner of delay tactics to exert financial, emotional and psychological pressure on plaintiffs. It is how they coerce financially desperate people into accepting small payouts in exchange for a release of liability and they are surprisingly good at it.
On a malpractice case with good liability and significant injuries, a lawsuit cash advance can give plaintiffs and their attorneys ample time to properly prepare and develop the case and negotiate the maximum settlement possible.
The real power of lawsuit settlement funding is that it eliminates the need to settle early for less than a case is truly worth.
Lawsuit Funding Process
We work hard to make settlement funding quick, easy and hassle-free for our clients. Our processing is fast, our people are friendly and we have some of the lowest rates and highest approvals in the business.
It only takes a moment to complete an application or if you prefer, you can simply call us at (877) 932-2628 and one of our legal funding experts will be happy to do it for you.
We will work directly with your attorney to get the information needed to evaluate your case and after you’re approved, we can normally have funds deposited into your account in 24 hours or less.
No Risk, No Credit Check, No Upfront Fees, No Monthly Payments and Repay Only If You Win
Get Pre Settlement Funding Now
Waiting for your medical malpractice lawsuit to settle can take years of your life and can put you and your family into a serious cash crunch. With a lawsuit settlement loan from Lawsuit Loan HQ, you can have immediate financial relief – starting right now.
Isn’t it about time you put yourself back in control of your finances?